Value Based Code of Conduct
Hamilton Health Sciences is committed to fostering a positive and supportive work environment for all HHS team members. It is expected that all HHS team members live the values of respect, caring, innovation and accountability in order to accomplish day to day responsibilities, achieve organizational and team goals and provide exemplary patient and family centred care.
The HHS Values-Based Code of Conduct: "RESPECT"
- Accountable for own actions and outcomes.
- Demonstrate awareness and acceptance of the diversity by being polite and considerate.
- Foster an environment that recognizes the various needs of individuals.
- Adhere to HHS values and policies, and professional and regulatory standards and practices.
- Continuously develop and demonstrate behaviour that fosters a positive working and teaching environment.
- Use clear and concise language, and appropriate methods for giving direction and providing constructive feedback; remember your body language.
- Treat all individuals as valuable members of the team.
Value Based Code of Conduct (PDF)